1. Cut off a 35cm long and 5cm wide piece of cloth from i.e. an old T-shirt (there shouldn’t be any seams that could leave marks on the skin). The cloth now forms the first
layer; the Thera-Band (about 15cm long and 4cm wide) will be the second one.
2. Starting 2cm away from the base of the penis and moving along the shaft towards the glans, wrap the cloth tightly around your penis. It shouldn’t be loose, however, don’t
make it too tight. After putting on the cloth, do the same thing with the Thera-Band (should be on top of the cloth).
Make sure that the skin does not wrinkle under the cloth, otherwise you may feel a little pain/tweak once the weights are put in place.
Please note that the penis must be in a flaccid state when applying the hanger!
3. Now fasten the hanger 2cm away from the glans.
At first you will have to adjust the hanger using the nuts and wing nuts at the bottom according to your penis girth. It may take some time until you find a comfortable setup.
Make sure that the upper teeth have enough space while hanging so that you can adjust them in case the hanger starts to slip off once the weights are applied.
4. Then place the penis in the hanger and tighten the top screw slowly until the hanger cannot slip off anymore. You may pull on the hanger to check if you need to tighten
5. Make yourself comfortable and let your penis hang off a chair straight down to the floor. Usually, after 1-2 minutes of hanging, you can tighten the hanger even more
since the tissue will have adapted to the pressure by then.
To see improvements quickly, you need to use the hanger every day, six sets of 20 minutes each, as the suspensory ligament needs to be stretched over and over again in order to expand it.
Otherwise it will quickly go back to its original state.
Start off with 0.5kg and slowly increase the weight (+10% per week).
Increasing the weight too quickly might cause pain, because the vessels and the ligament need to get used to the weights (just as muscles need to when you lift weights at the gym).
Use the Hanger no longer than 20 minutes to stimulate blood circulation.
In addition, you should take short breaks between sets.
The final outcome and whether you’re able to stretch the ligament is really dependent on your motivation and endurance, as it is a lengthy process. However, after two to three months you’ll see
improvements if you stay committed.